The following terms and conditions (Terms) apply to all users (You or Your) of RugbyRoos’ website www.rugbyroos.com (RugbyRoos Website) in any format or version and howsoever accessed. By using the RugbyRoos Website, You agree to comply with these Terms.
1. Intellectual Property
All content on the RugbyRoos Website belongs to Sea of Blue Pty Ltd (trading as the RugbyRoos) and/or its suppliers or licensors. RugbyRoos reserves all rights to protect is intellectual property as it deems appropriate.
All copyright in the text, images, graphics, interfaces, and other content on the RugbyRoos Website, and the arrangement and coordination of all such content, are owned or licensed by the RugbyRoos. You may view the RugbyRoos Website and its content, but You may not copy, compile, reproduce, modify or distribute any of the RugbyRoos Website content for any reason without the express written permission of the RugbyRoos.
The RugbyRoos Website may display trade marks owned or licensed by the RugbyRoos, state rugby organisations, RugbyRoos sponsors and other third parties in Australia and internationally. If this is to occur, you may not use any of the trade marks appearing on the RugbyRoos Website without the express written permission of the RugbyRoos or the relevant trade mark owner.
2. Third Party Links
The RugbyRoos Website may contain links to third party websites; and if it does, such links are provided for convenience only. By providing links to third party websites, the RugbyRoos does not endorse the products or services offered through such sites, nor is the RugbyRoos responsible for the content appearing on such sites.
The RugbyRoos welcomes the use of RugbyRoos’s logo, as may be updated from time to time, on third party websites as a link from those sites to the RugbyRoos’s website (www.rugbyroos.com), subject to the RugbyRoos’s approval at all times.
3. Your Conduct
As a condition of Your use of the RugbyRoos Website, You warrant to the RugbyRoos that You will not use the RugbyRoos Website for any purpose that is unlawful, inappropriate or otherwise contrary to these Terms. In particular, You agree not to:
• use the RugbyRoos Website for any activities, or submit via the RugbyRoos Website any information or materials, which breach any laws or regulations or infringe a third party’s patent, trade mark, copyright or other proprietary rights or privacy;
• publish, distribute or disseminate on the RugbyRoos Website any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive, threatening, inappropriate or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• promote any unsolicited advertising, promotions, materials, surveys, contests or unauthorised services via the RugbyRoos Website;
• impersonate any person or entity;
• upload or post files or material that contains software viruses or any other computer code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware;
• download any file posted by another user of the RugbyRoos Website that You know or reasonably should know cannot be legally distributed in such a manner; or
• undertake any conduct that violates any of the RugbyRoos’s policies or, in the RugbyRoos’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the RugbyRoos Website.
By posting or submitting content to the RugbyRoos Website, You represent and warrant that (i) You own all the rights to the content or are authorised to use and distribute the content via the RugbyRoos Website; and (ii) the content does not and will not infringe any intellectual property rights, any applicable law or regulation, or any of the warranties made by You above.
The RugbyRoos reserves the right to pre-screen content submitted for publication on the RugbyRoos Website. The RugbyRoos may refuse to publish or remove content that, in its sole discretion, does not meet its standards or does not comply with the Terms.
You will indemnify the RugbyRoos, its employees, agents and representatives from any loss or damage including consequential loss or damage which may arise from Your use of the RugbyRoos Website or from any breach by You of these Terms.
While the RugbyRoos aims to provide accurate and truthful information at all times, the RugbyRoos makes no warranties or guarantees with respect to the accuracy, suitability, reliability or timeliness of the information, software, products or services included in or available through the RugbyRoos Website. Any information or advice obtained from the RugbyRoos Website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial purposes and You should consult an appropriate professional for specific and personalized advice. All content on the RugbyRoos Website, as well as these Terms, are subject to change and may be updated by the RugbyRoos at any time in its sole discretion. To the full extent permitted by law, in no event shall the RugbyRoos, its agents or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of the RugbyRoos Website.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Western Australia and You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Western Australian courts in resolving any issues or disputes arising under these Terms. Unless otherwise specified herein, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and the RugbyRoos in regards to Your use of the RugbyRoos Website.
If You have any questions regarding these Terms or the RugbyRoos Website, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org